MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get the following and i have no idea how to get them

I would love to get the Red Keyring so can someone please inform me of who supplied these and who made them ?

Also the press release would be an amazing thing to add to my collection of things, Where and how would i get this ?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have too carbon and two red and was going to say you could have one of my red until I remembered they were numbered, sorry. Contact Dave at Likethetin@aol.com he managed to get me a press release.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who made the key rings ?
Surly admin will have a contact or a company if the site was selling them ?

hoolio i have sent a e-mail to the address provided regarding the press pack so i will await a response on this.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I e-mailed the address in the group buy but it bounced back to me so its like the e-mail address is now dead.

I would love a couple of red ones so i will try PMing nik even tho i hardly see him on the forum.

Reaction score
I also had them with my last Trophy and would be interested in 2 for #207

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I would be well into a buy but we need to find out where nik got these and if he is willing to do them again
I have sent him a PM so im awaiting his reply.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi chaps,

The red ones used to be sold in the shop on here, and were hand made to order for me by the same guy who now does the tax disc holders. I can't actually remember why the keyrings stopped, I think people started asking for an alternative style / design and we never came to a conclusion. We've just about come to an end on the bulk of tax disc holders that I paid for upfront so will need to discuss the future of these with him.

I pass on each order and he makes and dispatches them so it is great in some ways for me, but if an order gets lost in post or for some reason he doesn't get notification of an order there has sometimes been long delays in people getting them, which is not ideal. I'd like more central control really, but don't currently have the facilities to engrave them myself (unlike the stickers).

I'll ask about bringing them back and let you know!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have too carbon and two red and was going to say you could have one of my red until I remembered they were numbered, sorry. Contact Dave at Likethetin@aol.com he managed to get me a press release.

Sent an E-mail on Tues and still had nothing.

Any other contact details for him ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No I haven't. i emailed as well, he could just be on holiday of course. I was put in touch by Son of Solo and he may have more details. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]I'll ask about bringing them back and let you know![/QUOTE]

That'd be great! Would like to get either design for #177
will keep an eye on this thread.