MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I get this, but i really don't see any harm in you telling us what month we are likely to see them? A month is ambiguous enough surely?

It does not matter what the date is as i could tell you that its the last week in july or the first week in Aug.

"Nothing" is 100% confirmed and Renault UK can not guarantee this so until i have the exact date thats correct I'm saying nothing.
If people want to go and order them bash on as you will just sent standard 1.2 items

Reaction score
It's not worth asking anymore is the answer.. Last update was unknown ( not broadcasted) month plus 1 month delay. Which clears everything up..

Marc is obliged not to share and we must respect that.

Adam has left renault Wolverhampton so not convinced I even have an order anymore anyway.... Red , Trophy, clio 182, rear Koni's .. Talk to me

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Just had Renault on the phone and they have bad news. Sachs have delayed the order and there is now no date given. Getting another update on Friday but date is unknown

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Perhaps we should change the title of the thread. Quite glad I bought some off Matt last summer now!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The good news is they are being made and there is going to be more than enough kept in the UK.
Renaults hands are tied as it is down to Sachs just now

Reaction score
wow this is good, they are now black rather than silver? Oh well how much were they in the end and are we able to place an order in for these yet?

Reaction score
I've had these on order for months so I must be the first to receive the order. I've checked availability to see if they brought a batch into the UK but it doesn't look like it, looks they have just made my order. They retailed £156.66+ each but as I work for Renault I got my hefty discount. But you can still place an order just as long as it's special ordered ( vor'd ).

Reaction score
Mine turned up today and I've collected them.

Reaction score
Hello All,

Excuse my lack of knowledge but fairly new to the forum.
Im presuming that the rear dampers were standard from manufacturer. Can the originals not be refurbed like the front ones then?

Reaction score
Yes these are the OE standard Trophy dampers. Others on here have I believe have checked and the rears cannot be refurbed. Also the rears, although not cheap, are not anything like as expensive as the fronts. Even if the rears could be refurbed it might not be worthwhile from a cost perspective.