MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Cool so are these available to order now? Or am I best waiting a bit longer so I can make sure I get the right ones?

There not available as of yet with no forecast date I will check everyday from now and make anyone aware when.

As power ranger works for Renault best asking him all the questions.

He knows a lot more than me so if anyone wants updates drop him a PM as I'm sure he will point you in the correct direction.

I get updates weekly from RUK about there progress but power ranger will know all this anyway

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Been given a ETA Date for them going on sale.

Reaction score
No worries, Guess that means the toys are out the pram as Power Ranger released the part number before you wanted it too be.

I think we all appreciate everything you have done Marc to get these going again.

all the best
Chris

For everyone else.. Adam at Wolverhampton Renault has suggest a price of £112 ish to me.

Reaction score
A date would be good to know when anyone knows it. Thanks for sorting, Marc too. Appreciated.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
No worries, Guess that means the toys are out the pram as Power Ranger released the part number before you wanted it too be.

I think we all appreciate everything you have done Marc to get these going again.

all the best
Chris

For everyone else.. Adam at Wolverhampton Renault has suggest a price of £112 ish to me.

The part number and the price was posted both here and on cliosport.
Adam has tried more than once to order these and was told to cancel them if you read the full topic you will see this.

There is no dummys out the pram.

If you had went to all the hard work, effort and the fact i was in contact with the managing director of RUK for months and was told "NOT" to release the details until it was 100% confirmed and then someone does it makes me out to look like a total kn0bber as RUK have this thread along with the others to show that the "Trophy owners" wanted these and not just me.

Reaction score
Sounds a very unique opportunity to get apair ordered for when the time comes to replace the rear Sachs. Any ideas on cost and timescales would be great. :)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Sounds a very unique opportunity to get apair ordered for when the time comes to replace the rear Sachs. Any ideas on cost and timescales would be great. :)

The part number and cost is in this thread if you have a look and i have the date of release from Sachs and then the date of sale from RUK.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone thought of the possibility of getting together a GB?

A Group Buy would be good but I'm guessing that Adman over in Cliosport would be the man to talk to about that.

As said once again there is going to be a large stock kept in the UK so they will be available next day (or should be) once they are released from renault france.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Been away all weekend and got a phone call from RUK, The damper date has been put back a month and there will now be a longer wait.
I have been promised by RUK that i will be getting weekly updates from RUK & France via E-mail and i will be getting the first set sent to my local dealership.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Any update on this??

As you can see I'm being a total c0ck and i have blanked out the info but i am getting Text, E-mails and had two phone calls this week also.

IMG_1764.png