Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
in the 5th picture down I had to do a double take - the lights and roof/door make it look like the bodywork has a carbon weave in it.....

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve,

I need to buy a house near you. I often visit your website (as I change my cars almost too often) and in every picture of every car you sell it is a gorgeous day with a bright blue cloudless sky!!

Brian

Reaction score
Steve's cars are always very well presented and are always in great condition.

Have bought 3 cars from him now and will buy my next car from him when i decide to change at some point this year.

Reaction score
But I have more influence over the cars than the weather!

Having said that, we are so much further south than Scotland, almost Brittany :) both places have their metits I can assure you. I like it up there.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
wrightyrs said:
Steve's cars are always very well presented and are always in great condition.

Have bought 3 cars from him now and will buy my next car from him when i decide to change at some point this year.

I'm considering 'another' change. Just in the middle of a house move at the moment so I may well be in touch with Steve at some point.

Steve - I would be looking to PX a 2004 Seat Leon Cupra TDi, FSH, Av mileage, standard fit Recaros (quite rare), climate, cruise, etc etc. Would you be interested in that?

Reaction score
NOW SOLD.

PX
2002/02 Skoda Octavia vRS
Silver, 48000m, privacy, Eibach -30mm, stainless and decat (cat with car), remap, intercooler.
Described as a clean car with FSH. MOT etc.
Just working out price as it is better than expected with a 'VRS number plate and we paid more to do the deal!

If it's of interest contact me via pm, or on 07795 560330 and we can work something out. Thanks.