Door cards standard or track cars, maintain OEM functionality, cheap, lightweight from £40 delivered

Reaction score
I currently have enough material in stock for 6 sets of door cards

I was not happy to pay for the carbon ones so I made a pair of these for my car which I have fitted (see below) and I had to learn the hard way, researchable the parts and work out where to drill all the holes, where the window switches go to not hit the glass, also I wanted to reach the window and mirror controls whilst in a harness. All this is painful and not the easiest. So if people are interested I have been set up as a trader as I have already sold about 10 sets with good feedback and can make these at peoples request. These are made from 3mm recycled plastic material and look really good and are a cheap alternative to carbon (which is also brittle). The basic front door card starts from £40 delivered or specify your options and I'll do the hard work for you.

IMG_2009.jpg IMG_1765.jpg

Link below to main thread which shows all the options / photos of installed cards

http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forums/rs-door-cards.166/

SPECIAL OFFER - If you order Full Fronts Door Cards I offer a 10% discount. Also I will provide you a step by step instructions (with colour photos) for fitting the front ones

Any questions just contact me.

Cheers Simon