Reaction score
Nice video. :D

Same camera as mine! :D

My sound is exactly the same Steve, think it's a faulty mic? mine is 10x worse, few peole have fitted an external mic to it not sure if this would sort it though? Going to have another go with it tomorrow night at an evening trackday but this time with a suction mount.

Let me know if you can solve the sound issue please

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Cool video. wet is an understatement... WET is a bit closer to those conditions! :)

Reaction score
Keep me posted if you don't mind with the sound of new unit please Steve, I'll try to get some of mine up to see what you think with sound, to see if I should be sending it back :?

And I love R888's in the wet :D Just had so much fun tonight at a very very wet Anglesey :lol:

Reaction score
Nice vid. Did you get instruction or just find someone in the know who was happy to give some advice? I didn't enjoy a wet donington on R888's at all :lol: It is a very oily track and the snow didn't help either I guess, but it was moreso because the other cars and drivers were dangerous with no etiquette.

I had conditions like that at Anglesey back in May, horribly wet for the first couple of hours and not a cloud in the sky the rest of the day. It dried up so quick too. Driving in the wet is something I need to do more of as it teaches you so much, especially with no driver aids and RWD.