Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt, although i am, not everyone on here is a member of CS. Do you have any other links?
Actually you need to be a fully paid up member to view.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Matt, although i am, not everyone on here is a member of CS. Do you have any other links?

Good point - thanks!

i4detailing.co.uk – Dodo Juice Wax

As some of you know I’m in the process of setting up my own online detailing / car care products supply company. I plan to launch the website later this year on my return from Sema.

To begin with I will be working with a small selection of brands including Dodo Juice. I now have the full range in stock and can offer FREE UK delivery to cliotrophy members.

allJuices.gif

tn_djrrJarFront.gif
Rainforest Rub - the Original Dodo Juice Soft Wax
Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub is a high gloss car wax. Created using the finest natural ingredients, including the No.1 grade carnauba wax from Brazil, candelilla wax and pure beeswax.
£29.50

tn_djocJarFront.gif
Orange Crush - Colour Charged Soft Wax
Dodo Juice Orange Crush is a high gloss car wax. Created using the finest natural ingredients, including the No.1 grade carnauba wax from Brazil, orange oil and yellow beeswax. It has been specially created for warm coloured paintwork, including warm coloured metallic’s.
£32.50

tn_djbaJarFront.gif
Banana Armour - Colour Charged Hard Wax
Dodo Juice Banana Armour is a high gloss car wax. Created using the finest natural ingredients, including the No.1 grade carnauba wax from Brazil, banana oil and yellow beeswax. It has been specially created for warm coloured paintwork, including warm coloured metallic’s.
£32.50

tn_djlfJarFront.gif
Light Fantastic - Colour Charged Soft Wax
Dodo Juice Light Fantastic is a high gloss car wax. Created using the finest natural ingredients, including the No.1 grade powdered white carnauba wax from Brazil, coconut oil and pure white beeswax. It has been specially created for white and light coloured paintwork, including light coloured metallic’s.
£32.50

tn_djphJarFront.gif
Purple Haze - Colour Charged Soft Wax
Dodo Juice Purple Haze is a high gloss car wax. Created using the finest natural ingredients, including the No.1 grade carnauba wax from Brazil, montan wax and dark beeswax. It has been specially created for dark coloured paintwork, including dark coloured metallic’s.
£32.50

All items supplied in a glass jar - 250ml.

In stock for immediate despatch.

Prices above include VAT and FREE UK delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery (this works out approx a 10% saving as costs over £3).

A signature will be required – but I can always ship to your work address.

Paypal payment to dodojuice@i4detailing.co.uk please.

Please contact me by PM or on the above email address.

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Seems good product I ll drop you a line when I am paid!!!

I've juiced up the offer a bit and I'm now offering a FREE 16" x 16" Plush Detailing Towel as well as FREE delivery.

Payment by cheque also available.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Orange crush and loads of other goodies arrived earlier on today. (dispatched yesterday)
Orange Crush smells pretty good but not as special as the Lime prime, 307 is going to smell great :) , can't wait to get started.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just had a week off and seemed to have spent most of it trying out Matt's products. Really happy with the results but pretty dissapointed with the photo's, really don't do justice to the finish.

Attachments

• Clean 017.jpg
    Clean 017.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Clean 016.jpg
    Clean 016.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Clean 009.jpg
    Clean 009.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 47
  • Clean 018.jpg
    Clean 018.jpg