Clio trophy in modern classics mag

Reaction score
I've just picked up a copy, out today I couldn't wait to read the article about the daily drive heroes featuring 205 gti, mk1 golf gti, Honda integra, lotus elan m100, Mini Cooper jcw gp and finally the 182 Clio trophy. A great read car looked stunning in the pics.

I won't spoil the mag get yourself a copy £4.25 or nip into WH Smiths

Reaction score
And while your there pick up a copy of Performance French car. Some bloke call Andy has done a trophy article. :grinning:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
And while your there pick up a copy of Performance French car. Some bloke call Andy has done a trophy article. :grinning:
With all due respect, Andy's a bit of a weird fella. There's no doubt he's a fan of the Trophy but it's laughable when he tries to make out that he actually owns one! Deluded! :p

GPH

Reaction score
A great article and all six cars are icons of their era. Good to see the Trophy still getting lots of love and Dawn's car looking very bright as you would expect!

Reaction score
Is it still a keeper Dawn?

P.s how lucky are you with all those great cars in your collection

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks! Before that shoot I was intending on selling up. After that shoot I decided I'm not! I drove it hard that day & shat myself a little, lol! She's now staying with me, and is nestled away [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes it’s a great article with 6 great cars. Funnily enough before I bought my Trophy last year I was thinking about a S2000 and there’s a nice article on them in there as well.