Clio II RS 182 Trophy needed for photoshoot

Reaction score
Hello, Modern Classics is bringing together the finest front-drivers for an epic cover feature, with cars coming from the 80s, 90s and 00s. We're looking for an unmodified Renault Clio II RS 182 Trophy that's relatively close to Surrey. We're aiming to meet at 9.30am at Longcross Film Studios test track on August 22. We'll provide food and we'll refund your petrol receipts. All the cars will be insured. A journalist will get behind the wheel for driving impressions, but we won't be thrashing the cars. If you're interested, drop us an email at editorial@modernclassicsmagazine.co.uk

Thanks
Modern Classics magazine

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm on holiday but you're welcome to pick mine up if you have no other offers. Could probably arrange for someone to open up the garage. It's in South Wales. #444

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm on holiday but you're welcome to pick mine up if you have no other offers. Could probably arrange for someone to open up the garage. It's in South Wales. #444

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Paul, thanks for getting in touch. Because we're based in Peterborough it would mean quite a trek for us to come and get it and then get to Surrey. However, we'll keep you in mind if we struggle to find one :)
Thanks,
Nathan

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Has anyone been able to offer their services / Trophy for this yet? I'm sure there must be one or two in that area who can help...?

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
#430 is unmodified and in Surrey but taking time off work is the issue....