Reaction score
How easy are the recaros to clean ie the alcantara part?

also the seat belts seem to get a bit dirty. Would like to replace them with red ones..

Reaction score
alacantara i just clean using a microfibre cloth and warm water, don't use anything else on them.

Alot of the guys on here have had success cleaning the seatbelts, easier if you whip them out of the car first, not sure where youd go about getting red ones from!

Reaction score
AutoGlym do a Alcantara cleaner but I tend to use a moist microfibre cloth. Cleaning seatbelts washing up liquid and scrubbing brush are best.

Reaction score
As above warm water and MF cloth or use raceglaze cleaner. Just don't soak the alcantara.

Another way of cleaning the belts is to pull them right out then shut them in the door so they are out of the car. Then use apc (sown thing like diluted star drops from tesco/asda diluted will do.
Get someone to hold them taught Then jet blast them off.

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks lads:) I'm looking at purchasing a trophy at the minute and these seem to be things that are popping up.

Also how expensive are new bumpers?

Reaction score
i think a new thread might have been in order, instead of a random "how much is a new bumper" in a car cleaning thread :up:

might be better off to source a 2nd hand one though? from someone like renparts