Can't type properly

Discussion in 'Site suggestions and improvements' started by roystinho, Jul 1, 2014.

1. roystinho

roystinho

Does anyone else get this? Things like I can't start a new paragraph as the enter button does nothing. Because of this I have been typing up responses in MS word and copying and pasting them in. However the last post copied in black, and on a black/dark background you can hardly read it, I can't highlight it to edit the colour to white either - e.g. last post on http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/40914-353/page3 This happens on IE at work and on chrome at home. Any ideas? (I've typed this in so apologies for lack of paragraphing :tongueout:)

2. hoolio

hoolio

Trophy No.:
    307/500
    So is this a problem you are having with this site only or generally?
    I don't think you can alter the colour of copied copy "Does anyone else get this? Things like I can't start a new paragraph" Did it work here?

And yes black on black is difficult to read.

3. roystinho

roystinho

I'm at home now and I can start a new paragraph

Like this

How strange...

And yes, only on this site. And managed to edit the above to red too... hmmm...