Brand New Sachs. (Group Buy)

Reaction score
Kudos to Ben for taking on the task. :grinning:
Couldn't agree more!

Congrats everyone who has paid for them.
EFA

I count 16 people on the 'south' list and I'm only expecting to receive 13 pairs but I'm sure we can work something out.

Hopefully the order and despatch goes smoothly then as soon as the 13 are in my possession I'll publish my storage costs ;)

Reaction score
@Claude, there will be 5 sets that need to go to Bristol based members. One of us will aim to collect in one trip [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks to everyone for making it happen and responding quickly.

I’ll feel better once they arrive.

Thanks Claude for taking delivery of the 13 sets. For everyone’s info, Claude kindly send me an estimation of how many were due south, it was around 15 at the time but there have been some changes since. I was sent a delivery price per 10 sets at the time, due to there having to be 2 orders created, a rush to secure the sets, a language barrier and not wanting to give Claude a load of extra work, it was made easier to divide it up that way.

I’m sure we’ll work something out.

Reaction score
As already stated, I'm going to upload pictures of the three dampers that I can offer later that evening.

Reaction score
I know, timing hasn't been my friend, searched for decades for a pair, got some for an okay price and two days later new pairs for 600€ are offered...
That's life

At the end of the day you should still be able to attract a respectable offer for yours.

These new ones have all been snapped up and I doubt you’d even find someone willing to part with them for under £1k now, which will once again make yours appealing.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sachs are packed and ready to be shipped. Just waiting for the payment to go through.

Hopefully it goes through today, if not it might not arrive until Monday.

Top work Ben, Claude, and all involved awesome service to the group :sunglasses:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It looks like the payment for one of the orders was successful, the status has changed from 'waiting for transfer' to ' in process, so that's good news, I might be able to sleep tonight now.
The payments were arranged over 2 days as I couldn't transfer more than £10k in 1 day so give the other one chance to get there...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It looks like the payment for one of the orders was successful, the status has changed from 'waiting for transfer' to ' in process, so that's good news, I might be able to sleep tonight now.
The payments were arranged over 2 days as I couldn't transfer more than £10k in 1 day so give the other one chance to get there...

BenG... Wolf of Wall Street! We’ll be seeing photos of strippers, cocaine and lambo’s soon wondering where all the cash went! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk