Another 16k Miles Trophy

Reaction score
Just come off the phone to one of our salvage agents and he is in communication with an ex RenaultSport employee who used to source cars for him when he worked in the dealer industry, appears he has a Trophy sealed up with approx. 3k miles so will share a few pictures if he sends any over. Cannot imagine there are many examples like this left!

do you have any more information about this car?

Reaction score
Not one of those will sell-

The other place in Ireland bought one last year hollybrook ( the 22k one ) or whatever it was & stuck it up for 14k- then months later then kept reducing it. Same as the other one they bought on 64k & lumped up for 9k then reduced it time & time again - with its 'unique' hollybrook prep- lol.

They did exactly the same with a V6 I sold to a customer- they bought it in then whacked it up for 35k- that was about 18 months- 2 years ago.

Its still on PH / AT now reduced to 30k & still not sold. In that time if they had priced it realistically in the first place for around 28k they would have sold it & could have sold more.

Same as these trophys today. Talk about putting a pointless price on a car just to try & be the billy big boll*x. There arent hoards of collectors out there or milionaires scouring the classifieds for a red clio -

13-15k is where there at on those miles ATM- so why not list them at a price to sell rather than looking stupid & holding onto them forever - by the time the price catches up it will be 5 years down the line.

Look at EVERY single ph2 dealer V6 on PH. all reduced...

Graham at Hurlingham sold for £19100. Yes amazing. Just means I will not be looking for Clio Trophy sale number 90 MEGALOLZ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good stuff. The general theme I get from for sale comments are that it’s ‘not worth that’.

The buyers aren’t listening.

That is not the impression i get at all, we all know that the T is little bit special and more power to all of us if the resale prices keep growing. The negative comments have occurred as a result of dealers trawling the site pretending to be bonafide fans and then flipping the cars for a quick buck.