Alex's '05 BG 182 LHD

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been here for a while but never posted anything, now I think that I have to introduce myself and show my 182 to all of you guys.

I'm Alex, from Almería, south Spain (common holiday destination for some of you Brits I think? hahaha) and in August of 2016 i've bought my first Clio. I've been previously own a pair of french "pocket rockets" (x2 Saxo VTS) but this is my first Renault Sport.

It is a `05 reg FF Black and Gold 182 with 71000 miles on the clock. The car now is a common UK Clio Starter Pack. List of mods and pictures above:

• 16" Speedline mod. 2120 Turini wrapped in Nankang NS2R in 205/45 R16
  • Full Milltek Resonated System + Decat with new o2 sensors.
  • Brake calipers refurbed with Ferodo Ds2500 pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul RBF600 and Brembo HC discs, brand new rear rotors and Ferodo pads.
  • Cooksport lowering springs.
  • Lots of Powerflex stuff: Steering rack bushes, front antiroll bar inner and outter bushes and camber bolts.
  • Magnecor HT Leads, with brand new BERU coilpack, NGK spark plugs and PTFE inlet gaskets.
  • JMS V6 Airbox
  • Fastchip.nl Ron98 Remap
  • Pure Motorsport top mounts and strut brace
  • PH1 Gearknob
  • Osram Diadem silver indicators + Full LED interior bulbs.
  • Full exterior and interior detail, 2 step polish, Auto Finesse Wax and lots of products that couldn't remember lol
  • Fabia Splitter (Looking for a KTEC CF...)
  • SKF Bearings, brand new Valeo radiator, brand new front wishbones
Future plans for the 182 are fit a Yanoo Stiff Shift kit, get new Genuine Renault OE Cup Dampers and keep driving it fun.

uxyDk8E.jpg

UawEVWc.jpg

ZTbAXDc.jpg

OahvYg5.jpg

nJZD46p.jpg

Hope you like it! Kind regards!

Reaction score
Cracking car,that has to be one of the cleanest black cars I've seen in a while.

Spain's dry climate obviously helps...