Reaction score
me too purachat@orange.net
icon10.png

Reaction score
Is the emailed manual still floating about. I got number 14 this week and fancied a nose around. Del

Reaction score
I would like a copy of the manual too. It might come in handy. PM me for my email address please.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Hi,

I would appreciate a copy of this if anyone still has one. Please can you send it to: max.sykes at googlemail dot com

Thanks in advance,

Max

Reaction score
If anyone's still got one of these links/pdf's floating about id bloody love one,

Email: Insulinman14@hotmail.co.uk

(First email adress I ever had when i was a tad younger, and yes, im diabetic haha. Now used for things like this )

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Here is the PDFs and manuals that i have

142787b.png

xehe20.png

23k91yf.png

358e715.png

And i have the clio cup full PDF with part numbers and pictures.

s49c1t.png

2ebd3b8.png

Reaction score
Hi Marc, any chance you could upload that lot to a private link on Onedrive/Google Drive/Dropbox or similar for us Trophy people?

Reaction score
It would be amazing if all of those could be shared via Google Drive or Dropbox for people to download.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Im sorry to say but i have spent months / years collecting and getting info on the trophy from all over the internet, People & endless phone calls to RUK and other companies and i don't see many people sharing the info or things they might have.

The above has taken me a lot of time and in some cases money also and I'm not about to plaster them over the internet to be butt raped and have them taken from anyone and everyone.

If Users want a couple of PDFs drop me a PM and i will see what i can do to sending them via E-Mail but I'm not about to hand them over to anyone

Last edited: