Reaction score
I have a 5000 mile (originally thought was 4000 but c'est la vie) Trophy due in this weekend. Two owners and in great condition as you would expect. I will advertise for £11995 but will consider sensible! offers.

Warranty to 31st Oct 08 is notable. A couple of months RFL will stay with the car. New Janspeed exhaust (original included)

Please PM me if of interest.

Reaction score
RFL = Rolling 'round the Floor Laughing... :)

Trophy 443/500 arrived today and in beautiful condition. 55 plate, just 5509 miles. Expensive Autoglym exterior protection - makes this car as gleaming as a Permaguarded one. One month old shiny new Janspeed exhaust upgrade - the tailpipes much more purposeful than standard. Run on alternative alloys and tyres, so original wheels and tyres refitted look like new.

Owner #1. Retired and wanted more sedate transport! Owner #2. Car enthusiast hunted high and low for one this good. (He's lurking around here somewhere ;) )

This is a fabulous example for anyone looking for a meticulously cared for Clio Trophy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Janspeed, low mileage, number not registered on forum, luke you haven't sold up as well have you?