Reaction score
According to a brief article on the Whatcar website this is due to be launched soon. 205 bhp - excess weight stripped out - different suspension - undergoing SVA at present. Sounds very exciting until one reads the price; an estimated £27,000. Has anyone seen any more details?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Why does it need to be that expensive if they're stripping the guts out of it :?

And that'll be about 180BHP in real life :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
this looks interesting, not sure how they could charge more than the race version though as that comes with v pricey mag wheels which the road version won't have plus there's the loss of the 6 point harnesses etc.

Reaction score
Would certainly consider one once someone else had taken the initial depreciation hit.. Could you have it as your only car though, or would it be too difficult to live with?

Reaction score
A few months back when i test drove a 197. the salesman was telling me about this so i got him to print a load of info off about it. gods knows where i put it.will have a search

Reaction score
im sure i read somewhere it would have the sequential gear box in it ,that is probably 8K on its own , just wish renault would just pull the finger out and produce a clio with a turbo strapped to it then id part with my trophy .

Reaction score
Aye Renault need to get there act together and get a Tirbo clio. Cant be that hard might take some sales away from R26.

Reaction score
not much point saying it cant be that hard when your saying you want renault to make a turbo version why not just do a turbo conversion on the clio you have now and save yourself the money :?