PDA

View Full Version : Site problems?

Cool Hand Luke
26-04-07, 09:51 AM
Is there something up with the site at the moment? Last night and this morning i've noticed some threads with time stamp errors, its also logging me out pretty regularly, and i'm not sure if its refreshing who's online properly, i'm also not sure if the PMs are working - any ideas?

hoolio
26-04-07, 10:19 AM
Is there something up with the site at the moment? Last night and this morning i've noticed some threads with time stamp errors, its also logging me out pretty regularly, and i'm not sure if its refreshing who's online properly, i'm also not sure if the PMs are working - any ideas?

Ah that's good, i'm not going mad this morning then.

Steve
26-04-07, 10:40 AM
Nope, you're not mad, there is a time code error that's caused by the host server, Nik got a message about it last night, it's causing all kinds of problems with the order of posts in threads and the "View posts since last visit" function.

hoolio
26-04-07, 11:19 AM
Hey, reading threads in a totally random order is um interesting :lol:

Nik
26-04-07, 12:04 PM
Yeah we had it a long time ago, its rather annoying.

Basically the clock on the server randomly jumps a day or so ahead and then back to the correct time a few times every minute which causes havoc with the timestamps for posts and users sessions in the database.

I've raised a support ticket but other than that it's out of my hands unfortunately. :cry:

Steve
23-07-07, 01:03 PM
Is anyone finding the site a bit glitchy today? I keep getting DEBUG notices and all kinds of weird stuff.

Cue
23-07-07, 01:12 PM
yeh one in every 3 thread keeps crashing on me.