PDA

View Full Version : Credit to Snow Patrol

ryanaldo13
20-01-07, 02:35 AM
Just saw the end of the new Snow Patrol music video, I think they havent bothered making a proper music video... Instead they seem to have taken my favourate driving movie ( C’était un Rendezvous by Claude Lelouch ) and played a song over the top of it.

Has anyone else seen it???

PS. i've got a copy of C’était un Rendezvous but need a site to upload 120mb for free so everyone can see it... any idea's???

ducks butt
20-01-07, 09:41 AM
It is true that it was actually a merc being driven round and the director overlayed the GTO sound track?

Steve
20-01-07, 01:18 PM
It is true that it was actually a merc being driven round and the director overlayed the GTO sound track?

Yep, 6.9.

bc_seventy_six
21-01-07, 11:34 AM
Pretty sure 'C’était un Rendezvous' is readily available on Youtube and Google video which might save you the hassle of uploading it...

Audrey 286
22-01-07, 02:56 PM
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEFuuY32fJQ

Cue
22-01-07, 04:53 PM

I heard it was a Citroen with a GTO soundtrack - may have been a 200 SEL though....

Steve
22-01-07, 05:30 PM

I heard it was a Citroen with a GTO soundtrack - may have been a 200 SEL though....

If you watch the making of video that's displayed along with the original on youtube, it'll answer it for you. It's a Merc SEL 6.9 with a socking great camera strapped to the front, same 0-60 as my old GTI, how things have moved on!