PDA

View Full Version : ClioTrophy.co.uk Keyrings

trophy27
16-09-06, 05:08 PM
Any chance of maybe getting some keyrings made, like the ones on cliosport in enamel.

Would there be enough interest to look into a getting a batch made? They are テつ」6 on cliosport.

Any takers?

Nik
16-09-06, 05:12 PM
Work is in progress on these, i've done a bit of research into it and another forum member is doing some costing on them at the moment. Definitely something i'm looking to add to the shop :)

trophy27
16-09-06, 05:33 PM
Excellent, cheers Nik. Did you have a good time at trax and rws? Really annoyed I didn't manage to get up to the events and put some faces to names.

OliS
16-09-06, 07:15 PM
8) I'd have one!

Revels
16-09-06, 07:32 PM
*clears throat*

I know its been a while since I spoke to you about these Nik, im just trying to get things into place still, taking longer than I thought!

I'll do you a good deal and youve seen the ones ive done. Andy D has a couple and that was the older ones, theyre better now!

oliie
16-09-06, 11:28 PM
I was thinking about this a while back but had in mind a really simple cut out version of just the letter 'T' in the Trophy font, with xxx/500 on the back catering to a specific car number. OK... maybe that's a bit over the top but hey, no harm in dreaming ;)

O.

Revels
17-09-06, 12:38 AM
Thats perfectly do-able..

trophy27
17-09-06, 02:02 PM
sounds good. :D

Steve
17-09-06, 09:23 PM
Thats perfectly do-able..

I'll have one please. Nice idea Ollie, subtle, although it might look like you're a Mr.T fan!

T7PHY
27-09-06, 03:46 PM
Yes please to one of these. I'm car #478!

Audrey 286
12-11-06, 02:27 AM
Any progress on that one??

Trying to find the thread re. mugs now...

Cue
13-11-06, 10:10 AM
テつ」6 is extrosion for those. How many did they order????? You can get LED ones for about テつ」2-3....

Steve
13-11-06, 10:23 AM
I saw a guy in Rentech on Saturday with a Cliosport Fleece on! If they can do a clothing range surely we can get some poxy keyrings and mugs made up?

Cue, you sound like you've got the contacts, get on it. Obviously being a Yorkshireman you'd need the money up front!

Cue
13-11-06, 10:54 AM
aye lad, wippets need feeding next sunday......

there's a post on CS about these fleeces - their selling them as we speak. If they had better colours i'd get one.

we might struggle with the mugs and keyrings due to ordering numbers - we'd need 72 orders for mugs and a couple of hundered for the keyrings... Any suggestions?

Nik
13-11-06, 02:57 PM
I saw a guy in Rentech on Saturday with a Cliosport Fleece on! If they can do a clothing range surely we can get some poxy keyrings and mugs made up?

Cue, you sound like you've got the contacts, get on it. Obviously being a Yorkshireman you'd need the money up front!

Numbers and money is the whole issue Steve. On Cliosport we have a) a much larger user base, and b) a nice pool of membership money with which to fund purchases of these things. For example we just spent テつ」1000 on Tax Disc holders. Now cliosport will get the money back on that through sales but this may take a year or two before they are all sold, so thats where having a bank balance to fund these things is needed.

I'm happy to spend テつ」60 or so of my money in advance on stuff like a print run of stickers, as thats not too much to be out of pocket, but i wouldn't spend テつ」200-テつ」400 on a minimum order of mugs / keyrings etc without having commitment from members for at least half the order quantity at a 100% markup on the cost price.

I've mentioned memberships before, and i'm pretty reluctant to go that way really, but this is where it is needed to be honest. On Cliosport nobody makes any money out of it, all the fees go into a pot to fund stuff like this, hosting costs, and costs for shows and events etc.

al
13-11-06, 05:04 PM
Are CT stickers available?

I know I don't have a trophy but i'd like to show my support for the club :)

FunkyMunky
13-11-06, 06:02 PM
Are CT stickers available?

I know I don't have a trophy but i'd like to show my support for the club :)

they can be bought thro the online shop :wink: Nik can confirm he has stock but as far as i know he has!

Day
13-11-06, 06:47 PM
There's loads available from memory

al
13-11-06, 10:09 PM
Cheers fellas, just ordered one :)

Day
23-11-06, 03:49 PM
Official Cliotrophy.co.uk keyrings are in the development stage as we speak.

Watch this space for an announcement soon

Day
24-11-06, 09:34 PM
New thread created for the provision of non official keyrings.

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2596

Nik
30-11-06, 10:43 AM
Official ClioTrophy.co.uk keyrings now available in the online shop (http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/store.php) :D

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/images/keyring1.jpg

For Trophy owners they will be custom engraved with the number of your vehicle!

Only テつ」3.95 delivered.

Ash87
30-11-06, 11:59 AM
ordered mine 8)

Shabba
30-11-06, 02:20 PM
Just ordered my Keyring. 8)

tholman
30-11-06, 02:35 PM
Cool, just ordered mine :D

Drew196
30-11-06, 03:05 PM
Me too!!

Carnut
30-11-06, 08:15 PM
Just ordered mine x 2..........................

Oooh, I'm so excited. My son doesn't realised what he will be giving me for Xmas :roll:

Shabba
30-11-06, 08:21 PM
Oooh, I'm so excited. My son doesn't realised what he will be giving me for Xmas
Lol

Steve
30-11-06, 11:52 PM
I'm about to order mine. They look great. :lol:

Well DOne Nik.

Revels
01-12-06, 12:42 AM
Anyone who ordered before 9pm, they are all done and ready to go 1st class in the morning.

Should be with you all saturday!

:D

tholman
01-12-06, 07:53 AM
Great, that's bloody quick! :D

Steve
01-12-06, 10:11 AM
Blimey! Did you have them all engraved and ready to go?

Loving the snowflakes Guys, I was late to work this morning because it couldn't even be bothered to get light so I didn't wake up, really dreary and horrible, then I am uplifted by the festive cheer.

Hang on, where have they gone?!? Bloody hell, even in cyber space it never snows for more than a few minutes. :cry:

Nik
01-12-06, 11:55 AM
Ha ha, i set a timeout on them so they stop after 2 minutes so it doesn't just sit there eating CPU cycles if you leave the browser window (or several like me) open all day. Think i'll take it off though actually.

As far as I know Dan / Revels / Mr Keyrings call him what you wish, sat up way past his bedtime and engraved them all as the orders came in. Top service :D

Audrey 286
01-12-06, 11:58 AM
Excellent! Just ordered 2.

Well done Nik and Revels.

Steve
01-12-06, 12:02 PM
No! Leave the snow flakes, they're excellent, besides I've got a supercomputer with 8GB of RAM at work so it probably won't affect it much, especially when I've decided to give myself an unofficial day off. Much better than cliosport's effort with the stoopid spruce.

Did Revel's have them all pre-done so he just engraves the number when the order comes in? Clever. I haven't been this excited about getting a bit of plastic since I was 10 and saw my Dad smuggling an AT-AT in the back door a week before Christmas.

Shabba
01-12-06, 02:25 PM
Starwars toys always made my crimbo :D

Revels
01-12-06, 03:07 PM
Did Revel's have them all pre-done so he just engraves the number when the order comes in? Clever. I haven't been this excited about getting a bit of plastic since I was 10 and saw my Dad smuggling an AT-AT in the back door a week before Christmas.

Thats what ive done now, but I had to do them all from scratch last night! 8)

Steve
01-12-06, 03:14 PM
Thats what ive done now, but I had to do them all from scratch last night! 8)

Do you have a CNC machine at home or were you 'in with the cleaners' at work?

Revels
01-12-06, 03:23 PM
I have no idea what CNC means! lol

but I have a machine at home.

Steve
01-12-06, 03:37 PM
I have no idea what CNC means! lol

but I have a machine at home.

Computer Numerical Control.

Good work Revels.

chiefbadger
01-12-06, 04:05 PM
Just ordered mine. Great work to all those involved.

Nice little stocking filler for myself!

trophy27
03-12-06, 03:01 PM
These look great, top job guys. Ordered mine yesterday. Thanks

Steve
03-12-06, 09:35 PM
I have noticed since utilising my shiney new key ring that the car seems a lot happier, giving a slightly fruitier note under application of the fun pedal and a little bit more eagerness into corners. It's like it's finally got the accessory it's been waiting for. Well worth the measly four squid. :D

FunkyMunky
03-12-06, 09:55 PM
I have noticed since utilising my shiney new key ring that the car seems a lot happier, giving a slightly fruitier note under application of the fun pedal and a little bit more eagerness into corners. It's like it's finally got the accessory it's been waiting for. Well worth the measly four squid. :D

have you been at the paint stripper again :wink:

i guess i need to get in on the act and by myself one of these too

Steve
04-12-06, 10:04 AM
have you been at the paint stripper again :wink:

No, stayed off the Chardonnay last night.

i guess i need to get in on the act and by myself one of these too

A moderator? not having bought an official key ring yet? You're sacked.